K-FLEX® 120 Contact Adhesive is a one-part elastomeric adhesive formulated from a silane-terminated polymer. It is specially designed for use with K-FLEX CLAD® WT Molded Covers. This unique adhesive is free from solvents, isocyanates, and other hazardous materials. It cures on exposure to atmospheric moisture to form a strong durable bond for K-FLEX CALD® WT Molded Covers and bonding to K-FLEX CLAD® WT straight pipe. Due to its unique properties, it also remains a highly durable flexible seal.
· VOC-compliant for LEED projects
· Ease-of-use, One-part adhesive, no mixing required
· Outstanding bond strength on K-FLEX CLAD® WT Molded Covers
· No primer needed
· Not affected by sunlight, rain, snow, ozone, or temperature extremes
· Non-yellowing, non-staining, non-streaking
· Low odor
· Free from solvents and isocyanates
· Freeze-thaw stable
· Can be applied in all weather conditions
For more information, please consult the technical data sheet.