K-FLEX® LS pipe and sheet insulation is designed for the professional contractor and is an ideal choice for condensation control on piping, vessels, ducts or equipment in commercial and industrial applications.
K-FLEX® LS tubes are offered in non-slit, pre-slit and pre-slit/pre-glued versions with a PVC overlap tape (see picture) for safe handling and easy installation. Sheets are available with PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) for reliable and efficient installation.
| || || |
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Moisture Vapor Resistance
• Range of sizes available for installation convenience
• Factory-Applied DoubleSeal Closure System for improved performance
• Temperature range: -297°F to 220°F (-182°C to 104°C)
• Greenguard certified as a low VOC and mold-resistant material
K-FLEX USA products meet exacting industry standards, national building codes and are third party certified.
K-FLEX® LS products are inherently mold and mildew resistant as a result of their closed cell properties. As an added level of protection, an EPA-approved antimicrobial agent has been added for maximum protection.